The following working papers can be downloaded from the Centre for Competition Website at:
- Deller, D., G. Turner and C. Waddams Price (2018), "A Postcode Lottery: Regional Electricity Price Variations for Inactive Consumers", CCP Working Paper 18-10
- Deller, D. and A. Fletcher (2018), "Micro and Small Businesses' Satisfaction with the Energy Market: Policy Implications", CCP Working Paper 18-9
- Deller, D. and C. Waddams Price (2018), "Energy Affordability in the UK: Corrected Energy Expenditure Shares 1992-2014", CCP Working Paper 18-8
- Deller, D., M. Giulietti, G. Loomes, C. Waddams Price, A. Moniche Bermejo and J.Y. Jeon (2017), "Switching Energy Suppliers: It's Not All About the Money", CCP
Working Paper 17-5
- Deller, D. and Vantaggiato, F. (2014), "Revisiting the Regulatory State: A Multidisciplinary Review Establishing a New Research Agenda", CCP Working Paper 14-9
Other Working Papers:
- Deller, D. (2011), "Moral Hazard, Optimal Contracting and Strategic Competition", available for download from SSRN
Work in Progress:
- Deller, D., G. Turner and C. Waddams Price, "Discrepancies between Perception- and Expenditure-based Fuel Poverty Indicators over Time"
- Deller, D. and C. Waddams Price, "Comparing English Fuel Poverty Rates: Reported vs Modelled Expenditure"
Many of the following reports can be downloaded from the Centre for Competition Policy website at: http://competitionpolicy.ac.uk/publications/reports
- Ennis, S., T. Tutton and D. Deller (forthcoming), "Synthesis of literature on the impact of the UK regulatory model", a report for the UK Regulators Network
- Davies, S., S. Ennis, L. Papa, D. Deller and F. Bokhari (2019), "Philippines Manual for Competition Assessment of Regulations", for Asia Pacific Economic Co-operation
(APEC) and the Philippines Competition Commission
- Ennis, S. and D. Deller (2019), "Water Sector Ownership and Operation: An Evolving International Debate with Relevance to Proposals for Nationalisation in Italy, a
report for the Centre on Regulation in Europe (CERRE)
- Deller, D. and C. Waddams Price (editors) (2018), "Fairness in Retail Energy Markets? Evidence from the UK", a report for policymakers from the UK Energy Research
Centre (UKERC) research project: 'Equity and Justice in Energy Markets'
- Deller, D., P. Bernal, M. Hviid and C. Waddams Price (2017), "Collective Switching and Possible Uses of a Disengaged Consumer Database", report received funding from
- Lu, L., D. Deller and M. Hviid (2017), "Price and Behavioural Signals to Encourage Water Conservation", a report for Anglian Water
- Deller, D. and C. Waddams (2015), "Affordability of utilities' services: Extent, practice and policy", a report for the Centre on Regulation in Europe
- Deller, D., M. Giulietti, J.Y. Jeon, G. Loomes, A. Moniche and C. Waddams (2014), "Who Switched at the Big Switch and Why', a report for Which?, the UK's consumer